Profile


Jing Wen's the name
She's been living on earth for 13years
Sing her happy b'dae song on 14 of march!
North View Pri is the place she studies for primary school. But Yishun Sec is the 1 now!
Jing Wen Peh

Create Your Badge
Hit Counts


free hit counters
free hit counters

DarLinks


Claire
Kai Ting
Jasmine
Jing Jie
Jing Lin
Jing Yi
Joannepeh
Joey
Marilyn
Shu Anne
Shu Juan
Wen Hui
Yan Ling
Yi Qing

PlayBack


• August 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• June 2010
• August 2010
• October 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• June 2012

Shout Out




Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


I'm Bored! Tats why i'm here!:)
I really really really miss NVPS!
I miss the teachers! The teacher in YSS are so naggy!:(
I miss my friends! The friends there are more humorous!:(
I miss them!
On 26/1/11, went meet up wif Des, Peng, ZM, Hong!:) And Hong Jie! No nid to meet up wif Hong Jie 1 larh! Every weekdays see him!:)
We went to NorthPoint to play Hide-and-seek!:)
Went to eat KFC! Granting the HJ's wish!
Met Cheryl! Asked her to join us to eat lunch!
Yesterday went to buy dio-dorant! Smells so GOOD! Refreshing!
I went to spray it on Hafiz when he is not looking! Not just 1spray but alot!:)
Who call him go disturb me and my friends! Zi Zhao 1!:P
His 1 so damn freaking smelly man!
Mine smells nicer!
Unlucky thing is both same brand! ADIDAS!
Lurving u 4ever! SHINee!<3

Byes,
Jingwen!

writtern @6:25 AM